Students who are signed up for the overnight will camp from 7/31-8/2. Students who are not signed up for the overnight will hang back to participate in daily activities. What an excellent summer it has been, thank you all. Strong finish to a fantastic summer!
- Small tents- No larger than 4-person
- Sleeping gear (pillow, pad, bags)
- Sleeping clothes
- Sun-protective clothing and hats
- Notebook (for nature observation, wildlife ID, and wildflower ID)
- Lunch and snacks for travel times on Monday 7/31
- Water bottles
- Outdoor shoes & Water Shoes
- Sunscreen- no spray cans
While packing, encourage your camper to pack necessary items. Encourage your camper to think critically and come prepared.
-Shane & Mountain School Team